Sau đây là mẫu đề báo cáo thực tập Ngành Anh văn thương mại với đề tài Import export business at CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam. Tài liệu này được Thực Tập Tốt Nghiệp sưu tầm từ nhiều nguồn báo cáo thực tập đạt điểm cao của các công trình sinh viên khóa trước, hy vọng với nội dung bài viết Import export business at CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnamnày sẽ hỗ trợ cho các bạn sinh viên làm Báo cáo thực tập vềAnh văn thương mạ có thêm nguồn tài liệu tham khảo.
Trên website còn có nhiều nội dung khác tương tự về cơ sở lý luận, thực trạng khái niệm, đặc điểm và những bài mẫu hoàn chỉnh về bài báo cáo thực tập ngành Anh văn thương mại, các bạn có thể tham khảo những bài viết tại đây.
===>>> KHO 99 + Báo cáo thực tập Ngành Anh văn thương mại
To complete this Bachelor’s program in Economics and write graduation thesis, I have received the enthusiastic guidance, support and suggestions of teachers at the Thuongmai University and the University of Paris II.
First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks to the teachers of the Thuongmai University and the University of Paris II for their guidance and support during my study.
I would also like to thank the Board of Directors and all staff in CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd., who were very open, friendly, enthusiastic to guide and help me during my internship period, helping me gain practical experience, apply learned skills to practice in a business environment.
Although I have made a lot of efforts to study, practice and research to complete the graduation thesis, shortcomings cannot be avoided. I hope to receive the enthusiastic suggestions of teachers and friends.
I hereby declare that this research dissertation was written by me, the data cited in this research dissertation is true, clear and reliable.
1.1.Introduction of the company
1.1.1.General information of the company
CJ Korea Express Freight VietNam Company Limited was established in November 1930, is a subsidiary of CJ Group, with its head office in Seoul, Korea, started operations in November 2007, currently headquartered in Vietnam at Trung Yen Plaza Building, No. 1 TrungHoa Ward, CauGiay District, Hanoi City. The company is an independent and autonomous economic accounting unit with legal status and conducts production and business activities in accordance with the law. The company is allowed to use its own seal, is allowed to multiply the levels of management and staffs, and apply salary payment methods according to current policies. With its network of nearly 2000 staffs in Vietnam and long history of establishment, the company has built a solid position in the market, constantly growing and continuously developing more branches. Currently, the company has its head office in Hanoi and branches in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Hai Phong, Hung Yen and Bac Ninh.
1.1.2. Company services
With a long history of establishment and prestigein the import and export market both at home and abroad, CJ has been providing customers with the best services in logistics / import and export such as:
- International sea freight shipping service to countries around the world (LCL Less-than-Container-Load & FCL full containerload).
- Air freight import and export services.
- Booking containers, booking ships for export – import goods.
- Customs clearance services and preparation of customs declaration documents for import and export shipments and other related works.
- Service of packing goods (closed wooden bales, thin bales, wooden pallets, plastic pallets, PE wrapping film,….).
- Fumigation, animal and plant quarantine services, especially agricultural products.
- Service of transporting trucks, tractors.
- Import and export services of business items, investment goods, processed goods, manufactured goods for export, export processing, import and export on the spot.
- STO transportation service (long-distance transport, inland railway, air transport, inland sea cargo).
- Procurement of materials, support the factory in container operation and inventory management.
- Distribution and delivery of the goods to localities and residential areas.
1.2. Introduction to the topic
Currently, the import and export industry in Vietnam in particular and in general in the world is considered as one of the potential fields with many orientations, specific policies and development plans over time and each period. However, in 2020, the world was heavily affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, so the situation of import and export activities was not very positive, even stalled, the efficiency of economic profits was seriously reduced. According to a survey by VLA, up to 15% of enterprises have a 50% decrease in revenue, more than 50% of enterprises have a decrease in the number of domestic logistics services and a 10% – 30% decrease in the number of international logistics services compared to the same period in 2019.
In recent years, it is worth noting that the global transport and logistics/import/export market has witnessed and is affected by many factors such as: fluctuations in international trade, great strides technology, new trends in e-commerce and new requirements on environmental protection and fighting climate change in import and export. The trend of digitizing the economy, the innovation of the government’s support mechanism, the consumer culture, the development of e-commerce and the sharing economy are helping cross-industry and cross-border logistics grow stronger than ever. According to statistics of some import-export research organizations as well as the American Logistics Research Institute, the cost of import and export activities accounts for about 10-14% of GDP in developed countries, in developing countries it is higher, about 15-20%. Besides, according to the statistics of a study, import and export activities in the Chinese market grow at an average rate of 30%/year and in Brazil 21%/year and according to the Vietnam Logistics Business Association (VLA), the growth rate of the logistics industry in Vietnam in recent years has reached about 14%-16%, with a scale of about 40-42 billion USD/year. This shows that the cost for import and export is very large. Therefore, with the formation and development of import-export services, it will help businesses as well as the entire national economy to reduce costs in the logistics chain, making the production and business process more streamlined and more efficient.
In Vietnam, with a favorable business environment, logistics / import-export business is also an industry with high development opportunities and potential development. Currently, Vietnam is considered to have many opportunities to promote the development of the import-export service industry(specifically, the systems of road infrastructure, airports, seaports, warehouses, commercial infrastructure, logistics centers are constantly being expanded on a large and widespread scale, etc.).Open economic policies are attracting foreign investors and foreign enterprises to invest freely in the Vietnamese market. While Vietnamese logistics companies still have many limitations to survive and thrive in the current fierce competition, Vietnamese logistics companies need to have policy changes and study more effective development strategies.
It is also worth mentioning that CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd. also cannot avoid the above difficulties in the current context. During the process of its formation and development, the company has achieved remarkable results such as growing in size with increasingly diverse customers and services, etc. From my point of view, to grow and survive in a volatile market, the company needs to develop more in many areas and recognize the advantages and challenges that the company needs to face, thereby making changes in strategy and business goals more clearly and effectively.That’s why I chose the research topic “IMPORT AND EXPORT ACTIVITIES OF CJ KOREA EXPRESS FREIGHT VIETNAM CO. LTD., CURRENT STATUS AND SOLUTIONS”, with the desire to improve knowledge and contribute a small part to the development of the company.
- Assess the current status of import and export activities of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd. to point out the successes, shortcomings, limitations and causes to be overcome in the process of developing import-export activities of the company.
- Find out some solutions to develop import and export activities of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd. in the coming time and the goal to 2025.
1.2.3.Objects and scope of research
Objects of research
- Import and export activities at CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Objective and subjective factors affecting the development of import and export activities at CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Resources inside and outside the company ensuring the application and development of import and export activities of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Scope of research
- In terms of space, the topic is studied more deeply about Freight forwarding by sea and air transport modes of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- In terms of time, the topic studied the development of import and export activities at CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co., Ltd from 2018 to 2020 and proposed development measures for the period 2021-2025.
1.2.4 Methods of Research
- This topic uses the methods of research, analysis and data collection, analysis and synthesis, comparison and comparison of practice.
- Survey customers with questionnaires, learn about the company’s customer care services, shipment processing costs and time, and evaluate how customers’ attitudes about the company’s services in the past time.
1.3. SWOT model
– The company is located in the center of Hanoi city, where there is a high demand for import-export services.
– Good transport infrastructure.
– Government agreements give the company a good opportunity to access foreign markets.
-There are many competitors in the field of import and export.
– The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic causing the economic stagnation.
-High cost of input materials for import and export causing difficulties for the company.
– The company is one of the leading companies in the field of import and export in Vietnam.
– There is a team of young, enthusiastic and dynamic staff.
– Having a relatively stable source of income and partners.
– Marketing activities are not really strong
– The receipt of documents is still delayed.
– There is not yet the best competitive price to offer to customers.
– Sometimes lacking car heads.
With the predecessor as a subsidiary of CJ Group, CJ Logistic Co., Ltd. is on a strong development momentum with the development of Vietnam and international logistics trends. Currently, due to the influence of the Covid 19 pandemic, the risk of economic recession, negative growth, the world logistics market in general and in Vietnam in particular will also be greatly affected by this influence. Therefore, the company must come up with an appropriate business strategy to be able to overcome this difficult period and constantly improve service quality to bring business efficiency to the company.
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- 1.1.Introduction of the company
- 1.1.1. General information of the company
- 1.1.2. Company service
- 1.1.3. Organization chart
- 1.2. Introduction to the topic
- 1.2.1. Background
- 1.2.2. Research objective
- 1.2.3. Object and scope of research
- 1.2.4.Methods of research
- 1.3. Swot model
CHAPTER 2: CURRENT STATUS OF IMPORT AND EXPORT ACTIVITIES AT CJ KOREA EXPRESS FREIGHT VIETNAM
- 2.2. Business results of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam Co.,ltd up to the end of January 2021
- 2.3. Import and export operation process at the company
- 2.3.1. Freight forwarding explanation
- 2.3.2. Process of freight forwarding by sea
- 2.3.3. Air freight forwarding process
- 2.4. Current status
- 2.4.1. Company partners
- 2.4.2. Introduction of import-export market in Hanoi City
- 2.4.3. Revenue from import and export business
- 2.4.4. Volume of goods forwarded by sea and air transport modes of CJ company
- 2.4.5. Quality of import and export services of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam
- 2.4.6. Evaluating the business performance of CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam
- 2.4.7. Survey of the company’s services with customer
CHAPTER 3: SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF IMPORT AND EXPORT ACTIVITIES AT CJ
- 3.1.Company development goals
- 3.1.1. Target market
- 3.1.2. Company business goals
- 3.2. Logistic development solution at CJ
- 3.2.1. Improving service quality and controlling risks effectively
- 3.2.2. Improving the expertise and professionalism of the human resource
- 3.2.3. Enhancing and improving the effectiveness of promotion to attract customer
- 3.2.4. Applying modern technology in system operation management
- 3.3. Recommendation
- 3.3.1. Recommendation to the government
- 3.3.2. Recommendation to relevant ministries, branches, localities and associations
- 3.3.3. Recommendations to customers
- 3.4. Case study
- 3.4.1. Background
- 3.4.2. Size, structure of employees
- 3.4.3. Solution
Ngoài ra, Để làm được một bài báo cáo thực tập tốt nghiệp Ngành Anh văn thương mại đạt điểm cao, các bạn sinh viên có thể lựa chọn đề tài báo cáo thực tập Import export business at CJ Korea Express Freight Vietnam, đây là một đề tài ít bạn sinh viên lựa chọn bởi vì mức độ đề tài này là trung bình khó, dành cho các bạn sinh viên học lực khá trở lên. Tuy nhiên các bạn sinh viên có thể đạt điểm cao, nếu cố gắng nghiên cứu tập chung viết bài, tham khảo các nguồn bổ ích với tài liệu sau.
Ngoài ra, các bạn học viên đang gặp khó khăn trong việc làm báo cáo thực tập ngành anh văn, thì có thể liên hệ trực tiếp đến Thực tập tốt nghiệp để được hỗ trợ nhé. Để biết thêm thông tin về dịch vụ viết thuê báo cáo thực tập ngành anh văn các bạn có thể tham khảo tại đây.
====>>>> KHO 99 + Dịch vụ viết thuê báo cáo thực tập tốt nghiệp
Tôi tên là Đặng Thị Thu Phương, năm nay 29 tuổi, tốt nghiệp thạc sĩ trường Đại học Kinh Tế. Tôi hiện nay Chuyên phụ trách nội dung trên website: luanvanpanda.com. Luận Văn Panda được thành lập từ năm 2009, nhóm Luận văn Panda bao gồm các thành viên tốt nghiệp đại học và thạc sĩ loại giỏi từ các trường Đại học trên cả nước, với niềm đam mê viết lách, soạn thảo văn bản, phân tích kinh tế, chúng tôi nhận hỗ trợ sinh viên Đại Học, và học viên cao học hoàn thành tốt bài luận văn đại học, và Luận văn thạc sĩ, https://thuctaptotnghiep.com/ – Hoặc ZALO: 0932.091.562